If you have any questions about anything. It can be about gaming, technology, gadgets, movies, finance, food etc.
Last month these questions were answered
1. Cheap internet connection which can give speed till 50 kbps less than 400 rupees?
2. Can u tell me a mp3 player with storage of more than 2 gb under Rs 2000 ?
3. Can you make a video in depth review of Spice Stellar Horizon ?
4. More Information about BSNL’s VDSL plans ?
So why are you waiting comment away.
i am having a bsnl 3g card and i am using it in visiontek data card. the settings are correct for the sim as told by the bsnl people. still i am getting an error saying “ppp link protocol was terminated”. my balance(data) on this card is 200mb. pls help.
There can be many reason for disconnection. Here are the few i can think of.
1. No balance on your sim, you need a minimum amount of cash on the card to use the data even if you have 200 mb.
2. How do you know you have 200 mb, may be you used it, how are you checking the balance.
3. Please check if your account is activated or not.
4. There is also a expiration date for data on the sim card it will 1 month mostly so check if you crossed the limit.
5. May be no 3G in your area so in the settings check and see that its in hybrid mode rather than only 3G
6. Also see if your 3G sim has any issues (i had to return 2 3G sims because of such issue)
7. Some times it could be that bsnl network is down.
So as you can see there are many things that can go wrong with data cards. check all of them and see if it fixes your issue.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *