If you have any questions about anything. It can be about gaming, technology, gadgets, movies, finance, food etc.
So why are you waiting comment away.
I just looked at rubberband products. The pen or the pencil seems to me too costly. All most all products seems to me very highly priced than any company. Whats the specialty about a pen or pencil costing Rs. 595?
The pen is 450 Rs when you get a discount.
If there is no discount they always thrown in a memo pad.
Why is it priced 450-550 Rs, the pen is very solidly built. It feels like a costly pen when you pick it up. It has nice weight to it which will help in writing. It quite unique looking pen from what’s available in the market.
You are also paying that price for the design of the pen. Not many people around you will have this type of pen.
If you have time just try this pen out they have quite a few retails stores. Once you pick it up and write with it you will say that its worth the 450-550 Rs.
I didn’t get a free one i paid for it full price and got a memo pad. I expect this pen to last at least 10 years even if i have to refill it.
I do agree some of the items there are quite highly priced but i guess thats the price you pay for their unique designs and materials.
I want try those but no store in Hyderabad, any way I will order one and let myself experience the built and design.
Once you get it do let me know how you like it. I love the pen and their coloured notebook pages. Never seen them anywhere else.
Pl. let me know if any good LED smart tv which we can bought from USA and use it india without much hassles. Its Thanks giving deals coming now
I too thought of it but those deals are of no use to us.
If you want to get any big package such as a big tv you will have to pay taxes. You will also need the invoice and pay taxes to get customs clearance.
By the time you pay taxes its cheaper to buy in India.
If you want to buy small items like phones, ereaders etc those deals might be a good idea not for tv.
I am not sure about the exact custom laws, but from what i have read if you stay for 10 days you can bring 30000 Rs worth items for free. For the rest you will have to pay tax on the value of the object.
Here is a Customs Duty Calculator
If you are planning to buy a LED tv here are some suggestions.
1. Don’t go for the biggest size, they are costly. Go for the size below that.
2. LED tv’s are thin compared to LCD but once you put it on the wall it doesn’t matter if its 2 inches or 10 inches.
3. Now above 40 inches are all the rage, if you go for a 40 or below you will get a good price almost half the price.
4. In most showrooms brightness is set to maximum which you will never use at home, its too bright. So reduce the brightness to half and see if looks good and then buy.
5. If money is not an issue go for LED otherwise stick with LCD the difference is not that big. If you have HD set top box LCD is more than enough.
6. Don’t get stuck by all the specs look for what you need and if its good and in your price point buy it.
7. Also think about the HD content expenses, you need a HD set top box to hook up with your LCD or LED tv. HD set top boxes from Tatasky, Reliance, Dishtv etc cost around 5000 Rs. You will have to pay around 4000-6000 Rs per year as subscription fees for HD channels package.
8. Bluray and HD dvd players are also priced around 5000-10000 Rs. Blurays costs 500-1500 Rs so take all this into consideration before buying.
9. USB content playback is a plus, make sure it plays usb videos too.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *